• WAIOT has the mission of bringing together Colleagues of various disciplines and from all over the world that are interested in MSIs.
• W is aimed at increasing and sharing the knowledge on MSIs and supports education and training throughout the world.
• W supports the research on musculoskeletal, biofilm- and implant-related infections.
• W is open to a cooperation with existing national and international institutions and societies focused on MSIs, with a special reference to SICOT.
• W is aimed at raising new awareness in institutions and all the stakeholders about the social and economical impact of bone and joint infections.
WAIOT is a free association.
You may stay in contact by simply joining our scientific and humanitarian community, sending us a message.
We will keep you updated on all our initiatives.
At any time you may opt out.
WAIOT is aimed at bringing new awareness on muskulo-skeletal infections across the world.
To this aim WAIOT is organizing several initiatives.
Stay connected with all the initiatives of WAIOT.
You may propose your initiative by sending us a message.